LINQ 2015 is officially announced: The International LINQ Conference for Learning Innovations and Learning Quality will take place in Brussels on 12th and 13th of May 2015!
Continuing the successful series of conferences from 2013 in Rome and 2014 in Crete, LINQ returns to its birthplace in Brussels to discuss the place of open education and research in contemporary society. LINQ will convene international learning experts and practitioners from all educational sectors.
Main conference topics of LINQ 2015 include:
- Vision and needs for change in education through open learning worldwide
- Strategies and implementations of openness in learning processes
- Global aspects of high-quality open education
- Quality indicators and methods to describe, measure and evaluate quality for open education, OER and MOOCs
- Conceptual contributions on new and innovative quality models, methodologies, standards and approaches for open education and e-learning
- Practical experiences and reports with implementations of quality approaches for open education
- Competences required by institutions as well as by learners for designing, practicing and improving the quality of open learning
- Methodologies for and experience of increased recognition of open learning in formal, non-formal and informal learning, education and training
- Certification of open education and e-learning in institutions, programs & courses
- Integrated innovation and quality approaches for opening up education
- International, national and regional quality projects related to the themes of the conference
For the latest information on the conference, please visit and like the LINQ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/LINQConference and follow the LINQ Twitter account @LINQ_Conference.
Direct enquiries and full papers can be sent to the LINQ Conference Manager Mrs Tatiana Shamarina-Heidenreich at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany (Tatiana.Shamarina-Heidenreich@icb.uni-due.de).